Amanda  Weston

💸 Profitable Product Review Blog Posts for Affiliate Blogs with a Jasper Certified Expert (Feb '22 version)

Created by Amanda Weston on

Description

Write amazing affiliate blog posts faster than ever using my updated recipe (workflow) for success. If you're looking for a way that will increase your blogging output, and make more sales from your affiliate website, then this is the right recipe for you. I'll show you how to take products and turn them into an amazing product review blog post in no time flat with Jasper. This is the exact same formula I have used personally to create a six-figure revenue stream in less than 12 months via affiliate marketing. > are Jasper commands More Recipes & Full Terms of Use: go.blogsbyjarvis.com/recipeclub

Recipe content
Profitable Product Review Blog Posts for Affiliate Blogs with a Jasper Certified Expert (Feb '22 version) YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/BiThHpwzSEE Write amazing affiliate blog posts faster than ever using my updated recipe (workflow) for success. If you're looking for a way that will increase your blogging output, and make more sales from your affiliate website, then this is the right recipe for you. I'll show you how to take products and turn them into an amazing product review blog post in no time flat with Jasper. This is the exact same formula I have used personally to create a six-figure revenue stream in less than 12 months via affiliate marketing. > are Jasper commands 

Seed KW:

Audience:

(repeat below for all products)

Product: 

Feature 1: Feature 2:

Feature 3:

Benefit 1: 
Benefit 2: 

Benefit 3:
 *** >Write some attention-grabbing headlines for a product review blog post about {KW} >Write an intro paragraph for a product review blog post about {H1} for {AUDIENCE} >Write an AIDA about {H1} >Write a PAS for {H1} Insert Product 1 as an H2 along with Features >write an intro paragraph for {H2} Add Benefits >write a feature to benefit for {H2} Repeat above step for all products, using *** in between each product When finished writing about each product, remove all *** >Write a compelling conclusion paragraph for {H1} >Write some persuasive bullet points about {KW} for {AUDIENCE} >Write a PAS Finish with FAQ section Add Question as an H2 >Answer the question {QUESTION} More Recipes & Full Terms of Use: go.blogsbyjarvis.com/recipeclub Permission to copy or distribute (share in any format) ‘Blogs by Jarvis Recipes' aka ‘Blogs by Jarvis Workflows’, or the links thereto, is prohibited without the express written permission of blogsbyjarvis.com. Permission to use this ‘recipe’ for personal and commercial purposes, without distribution to any third party, is hereby granted. Contact hello@blogsbyjarvis.com for further information.