Amanda  Weston

⚡️ Fast Fabulous Facebook Posts with a Jasper Certified Expert (Feb '22 version)

Created by Amanda Weston on

Description

In this workflow, I'm going to show you how Jasper can create your Facebook posts in 30 seconds or less. I've used this exact process to write my own Facebook posts to hook people into my group facebook.com/groups/blogsbyjarvis and my group is growing by 1000's of members per month. You're going to love it. ❤️💖✨ > are Jarvis commands For more info on how Jasper can help you scale your business, join the Facebook group or visit https://www.blogsbyjarvis.com and hit subscribe on the menu. More Recipes & Full Terms of Use: go.blogsbyjarvis.com/recipeclub

Recipe content
Facebook Post Recipe - by Blogs by Jarvis

YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/qjZBTTBMvj8 In this workflow I'm going to show you how Jasper can create your Facebook posts in 30 seconds or less. I've used this exact process to write my own Facebook posts to hook people into my group facebook.com/groups/blogsbyjarvis and my group is growing by 1000's of members per month. You're going to love it. ❤️💖✨ *** Company Name: {COMPANY / PERSON} Who is this offer for? {AUDIENCE} What are you going to get with this offer? {PRODUCT / SERVICE} What is the Desired Result? {DESIRED RESULT} >Write a PAS for the offer that is appealing to {AUDIENCE} >Write a creative story about how the offer can help {AUDIENCE} to {DESIRED RESULT} More Recipes & Full Terms of Use: go.blogsbyjarvis.com/recipeclub 

For more info on how Jarvis can help you scale your content creation, join the Facebook group facebook.com/groups/blogsbyjarvis or visit blogsbyjarvis.com and hit subscribe on the menu. Permission to copy or distribute (share in any format) ‘Blogs by Jarvis Recipes' aka ‘Blogs by Jarvis Workflows’, or the links thereto, is prohibited without the express written permission of blogsbyjarvis.com. Permission to use this ‘recipe’ for personal and commercial purposes, without distribution to any third party, is hereby granted. Contact hello@blogsbyjarvis.com for further information.